Mercedes-Benz is a name class apart. Their cars are made with love and boast of some of the greatest engineering elements. The C Class from Mercedes-Benz has been a huge success for the German brand. The current C-Class is extremely similar to the E-Class that was launched in 1995 as far as dimensions are concerned. While the pricing range is quite different from the S-Class, the C-Class looks a lot similar to that, probably because the makers wanted the buyers to enjoy the style and class of the S-class. Here are the things you can expect from the C-Class.
- Great on-road performance. Mercedes is known for cars that have a great on-road performance with incredible style. The Mercedes C Class comes with the choice of two turbo engines. There is the C300 turbo-4 engine that produces 241 horsepower, while there is biturbo V-6 engine that churns 362 horsepower and runs the C450 AMG. When you see the tag AMG, it means power and incredible performance.
- The C-Class has been a major success for Mercedes because there is something for everyone. If you are enamored by the idea of diesel engines, you should go for C300d 4MATIC. There is also The C350e Plug-In Hybrid that’s an electric model. In short, the German has found more audience and there are trying to capture more of the market.
- C-Class vehicles are known for safety and feature a 360-degree vision for safety. There are all the standard functions that you would expect from a Mercedes model that assist the driver in avoiding crashes and accidents.
- The C Class also boasts of the “Dynamic Select transmission”, which gives you a real feel of the ride according to your mood. You can select the individual mode to enjoy the fun of manual transmission.
- The current W205 C-class was launched in 2014, which was the first vehicle to use “Modular Rear Architecture” platform. Basically, the current generation is a lot lighter owing to the use of aluminum and steel in the body. W205 production commenced in 2014 after it was unveiled in December 2013.
If you want to go for Mercedes C Class but don’t want to spend a huge amount on a new and current model, you can always make the choice of used ones. Just check for reliable dealers in your area, and you can compare your choices based on the available options and your budget.